Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Top 3 places you visit here at FAT

Top 3 places you visit here at FAT 1 year 2 weeks ago #1022

As the title suggests, what are the top three places you visit when you get here. List them in order.

For me,
1) New posts
2) Community to check my messages & see new videos 1st, then new pics. (Just FYI, I much prefer videos over pics but love them pics too & thanks to all who post them) Then to see new members, where they are & their profile
3) Check, investigate & take care of any issues, messages & general things that catch my eye in #1 & #2.

After this is just random looking around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Top 3 places you visit here at FAT 1 year 2 weeks ago #1023

Good topic. For me, it goes as follows:

1.) Forums. After I hit the site I first check the forums and hit "recent topics" in hopes of seeing some threads taking off, welcome any new members, and otherwise encourage conversation on the boards.
2.) Community. Next up is the community tab where I scroll down the timeline looking at all the updates. From here I also look to see if I have any notifications.
3.) Photos/Vids. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything in the timeline, I go to the photo section and then the video section to look for new material from the lovely ladies here or any comments on our submissions.

It's become part of my evening routine when I'm home. We enjoy the play on this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IBLookin

Top 3 places you visit here at FAT 1 year 2 weeks ago #1024

I am usually on my phone checking things her during the day. So first is the community page where I scroll down to check for notifications or messages the the latest posting . Down to the pictures and vids and finally who's on. Of course we have to check the chat pages also. Just to see what I missed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IBLookin, Driftin Ghost

Top 3 places you visit here at FAT 1 year 6 days ago #1043

1. Go to Community to check messages and notifications and to be sure I accept friend requests.
2. Forums, I normally read all the new ones as well as the comments.
3. Check Flasher Photo Challenge but that doesn't seem to be working as I had hoped.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds