Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
IBLookin created the topic: Top 3 places you visit here at FAT
As the title suggests, what are the top three places you visit when you get here. List them in order.
1) New posts
2) Community to check my messages & see new videos 1st, then new pics. (Just FYI, I much prefer videos over pics but love them pics too & thanks to all who post them) Then to see new members, where they are & their profile
3) Check, investigate & take care of any issues, messages & general things that catch my eye in #1 & #2.
Driftin Ghost replied the topic: Top 3 places you visit here at FAT
Good topic. For me, it goes as follows:
1.) Forums. After I hit the site I first check the forums and hit "recent topics" in hopes of seeing some threads taking off, welcome any new members, and otherwise encourage conversation on the boards.
2.) Community. Next up is the community tab where I scroll down the timeline looking at all the updates. From here I also look to see if I have any notifications.
3.) Photos/Vids. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything in the timeline, I go to the photo section and then the video section to look for new material from the lovely ladies here or any comments on our submissions.
It's become part of my evening routine when I'm home. We enjoy the play on this site.
Baywolf replied the topic: Top 3 places you visit here at FAT
I am usually on my phone checking things her during the day. So first is the community page where I scroll down to check for notifications or messages the the latest posting . Down to the pictures and vids and finally who's on. Of course we have to check the chat pages also. Just to see what I missed.
ramblingground replied the topic: Top 3 places you visit here at FAT
1. Go to Community to check messages and notifications and to be sure I accept friend requests.
2. Forums, I normally read all the new ones as well as the comments.
3. Check Flasher Photo Challenge but that doesn't seem to be working as I had hoped.