Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...

What's your 20?

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #918 by Rumbleseat
Rumbleseat created the topic: What's your 20?
Recently, a newer member asked me how to figure out how to tell where everyone is. I explained how some folks prefer not to disclose their locations, but many willingly provide it.

With that in mind, and, in addition to "Where In the World," I propose this:

Starting right here, anyone who wants to share their location can do so. Just post your location to the degree of accuracy you choose.

This will probably apply to flashers and those of us who no longer drive for a living, primarily. I think this might complement the "Where in the World" forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #919 by Rumbleseat
Rumbleseat replied the topic: What's your 20?
I'll go first in fact. I'm in WV, in the Fayetteville area along US 19, near the New River Gorge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jtruckingfool

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #925 by love2look
love2look replied the topic: What's your 20?
We live near St. Louis in Florissant. I drive on 270 each day.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #926 by hornytrucker04
hornytrucker04 replied the topic: What's your 20?
North Central Ohio. Primarily US 30 corridor when local, sometimes 75 to Toledo, sometimes 71 to Cleveland/Columbus/Cincinnati.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #963 by Jcp14129
Jcp14129 replied the topic: What's your 20?
I live in East Texas. I transit to my operating center in Dallas via I20 often enough, but beyond that, I'm all over! Most commonly, though running the eastern half of the country.
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Jcp14129.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #993 by Rkless-n-Bubbles
Rkless-n-Bubbles replied the topic: What's your 20?
We are near Ashland ky. Play on 64 from the truck stop to Huntington wva. Mostly on Friday evenings till dark. She don't like to flash after dark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, Artifsexyness

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds