Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
03 February 2016
Public Flashing
I took my wife to the local pizza parlor to eat.  We decided to sit in a booth.  The place wasn't very busy and there was an older couple sitting at another booth.
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's your 20?

What's your 20? 1 year 1 week ago #918

Recently, a newer member asked me how to figure out how to tell where everyone is. I explained how some folks prefer not to disclose their locations, but many willingly provide it.

With that in mind, and, in addition to "Where In the World," I propose this:

Starting right here, anyone who wants to share their location can do so. Just post your location to the degree of accuracy you choose.

This will probably apply to flashers and those of us who no longer drive for a living, primarily. I think this might complement the "Where in the World" forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's your 20? 1 year 1 week ago #919

I'll go first in fact. I'm in WV, in the Fayetteville area along US 19, near the New River Gorge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jtruckingfool

What's your 20? 1 year 1 week ago #925

We live near St. Louis in Florissant. I drive on 270 each day.

What's your 20? 1 year 1 week ago #926

North Central Ohio. Primarily US 30 corridor when local, sometimes 75 to Toledo, sometimes 71 to Cleveland/Columbus/Cincinnati.

What's your 20? 1 year 1 day ago #963

I live in East Texas. I transit to my operating center in Dallas via I20 often enough, but beyond that, I'm all over! Most commonly, though running the eastern half of the country.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

Last edit: by Jcp14129.

What's your 20? 11 months 3 weeks ago #993

We are near Ashland ky. Play on 64 from the truck stop to Huntington wva. Mostly on Friday evenings till dark. She don't like to flash after dark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, Artifsexyness

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds