Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ruined Drive

Ruined Drive 1 year 3 months ago #501

justbill sent me pics of a ruined drive.... a little fender bender. I know you drivers have those days all too frequently. I am always amazed at how many of you have had really horrific wrecks and survived, not to mention these fender benders. Wondered if there would be an interest in a forum for posting about these ruined drives, pics optional. A place to vent about them, a place to post your appreciation fro surviving. Whatcha folks think? Don't want to make it a downer forum, but I think there might be an interest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hotbloodedbabe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ruined Drive 1 year 3 months ago #502

Maybe a better title would be Rants and Miracles
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hotbloodedbabe

Ruined Drive 1 year 3 months ago #503

Attachments:

Ruined Drive 1 year 3 months ago #504

that sucks ! and that's expensive !

Ruined Drive 1 year 3 months ago #506

That had to have ruined your day, justbill!!!

Ruined Drive 11 months 1 week ago #964

Aw man, no fun! Makes me glad I got a company rig. Hope you got that taken care of?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.835 seconds