Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...

Username

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #453 by ApexProCpl
ApexProCpl created the topic: Username
How do I modify my username? Or how do I contact the site manager for help with this?
Thank You,
Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #454 by Rumbleseat
Rumbleseat replied the topic: Username
I'm not sure, but I don't think a username can be modified. To find out, try contacting IBLookin, Preacher 13, or The Watcher. I believe you may have to create a new profile in order to use a different username.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #457 by ApexProCpl
ApexProCpl replied the topic: Username
Ok, Thank You for the response. I've looked more than once to find an email to one of the site managers but I don't see a way to contact them.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #458 by Rumbleseat
There should be a little floating envelope icon on the right side of the screen that says "Contact." If not there, try the main landing page.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #459 by Rumbleseat
Like this.

Attachments:

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #464 by IBLookin
IBLookin replied the topic: Username
You can always contact us (Admins) by using the PM or in the site discussion section which is to report or discuss any issues or concerns about the site.

Generally speaking, user names are not changed. Some forum software & forum owners allow it but not all do. I'll contact TW & see what the policy is here & we can get back with you on that.

Just FYI, according to the site rules, users are not allowed to have multiple user names. So creating another user name will be a violation of the rules.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by IBLookin.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds