Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clean rig

Clean rig 1 year 4 months ago #447

Ok, so I just spent half the day cleaning my car from road trip. Not an easy task for a short girl. I love rainx!! Anyone else? Lol

For real how do you all truckers keep your rigs clean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Clean rig 1 year 4 months ago #449

Luckily, my company had clean- out bays at all of their facilities. A deck surrounded the tractor at, roughly,cab floor level, allowed step in access. They provided dumpsters on either side and industrial type vacuum cleaners.

Beyond that, it was just a matter of tossing out any trash at any and every opportunity.

As a rookie, I considered enlisting the aid of one of those young ladies who advertised "truck cleaning" on the CB at truck stops. Then I realized that they were more willing to clean pipes than trucks...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hotbloodedbabe

Clean rig 1 year 4 months ago #455

Thanks for sharing Rumbleseat!!

Clean rig 1 year 4 months ago #456

I figured that would be better than saying, "I just opened both doors and fired up the pressure washer."

Clean rig 1 year 4 months ago #460

Lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds