Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello All

Hello All 4 months 3 weeks ago #1258

I'm brand new here, 33yr from
Pittsburgh. I like the idea behind this group of folks and would like to get to know more of you. I've been a driver for 5 years now and what I do. Local now to the tri-state area pa, wv, oh. I hope to hear from you sometime, have a great night, and keep making the roads a more interesting place to be!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rkless-n-Bubbles, Driftin Ghost, SyberDaddioReVisitied

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello All 4 months 1 week ago #1262

Welcome to the internet's most fun site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Howdogg

Hello All 2 months 2 weeks ago #1299

@Dogg, Welcome to the Site ... Hope you get down our Neck of the Woods sometime. We would Love to get some Pics / Video's from the Cab.(Truckers Perspective) Be Safe out there, keep 'Lookin Left' and Always Remember & Never Forget:

LikesRNice, but CommentsRBettA ... Don't Forget to Comment. Helps Keep the Pics & Videos flowing

We'll catch you in the ChatRoom

Ciao'4Now
SyberDaddio & LuciousLobes
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds