Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Howdy

Howdy 1 year 7 months ago #1096

IBLookin wrote: As for pictures & friends, there are three types of albums for pictures:
Public
Members &
friends only

If some one has a friends only album & you are a friend, you can see those pictures & vise versa. So as for pictures, being friends allows you & your friends to view each others "Friends Only" pictures & videos.

Was afraid of that. We have some immediate family members & friends who drive truck!

Hmmm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Howdy 1 year 7 months ago #1099

"Was afraid of that. We have some immediate family members & friends who drive truck!"

If you set your photo albums to 'friends only' only those members you add here as friends will be able to see them. The other folks you mentioned won't be able to see them unless they are members here and you add them as friends here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, FLCOUPLE

Howdy 1 year 7 months ago #1100

Preacher13 wrote: "

If you set your photo albums to 'friends only' only those members you add here as friends will be able to see them. The other folks you mentioned won't be able to see them unless they are members here and you add them as friends here.

Thanks. I "think " we have pictures and videos set to friends only but we need to access the site with the computer . It's confusing being a newbie doing it via phone/tablet.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Howdy 1 year 7 months ago #1101

FLCOUPLE wrote:
Thanks. I "think " we have pictures and videos set to friends only but we need to access the site with the computer . It's confusing being a newbie doing it via phone/tablet.

Thanks for the help everyone!

I find it a whole lot easier navigating the site on a computer than I do my phone or tablet. It's also easy to set the permissions on your folders so just let us know if you have trouble finding the right settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FLCOUPLE

Howdy 1 year 6 months ago #1151

Hope you are finding the site fun for you!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds