Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
03 February 2016
Public Flashing
I took my wife to the local pizza parlor to eat.  We decided to sit in a booth.  The place wasn't very busy and there was an older couple sitting at another booth.
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello!

Hello! 1 year 11 months ago #959

Hey there. I'm a rig driver; really I'm here because of the lovely lady south of Birmingham with her goods out and playing. It certainly was the highlight of my day. I'm early 30s, so you might say still quite excitable when something like this comes up.

I always knew this existed, and now that it's happened, I love it! I've browsed through some of the topics here and looks like I was right to toot the horn a couple of times! Thank you freaks, hope I can be a pet of this community and maybe catch some of you out there sometime :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, bigtittycumslut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello! 1 year 11 months ago #960

Welcome.............

Hello! 1 year 11 months ago #961

Welcome aboard! I think I know who the lovely lady may have been, but don't wanna drop her username since you didn't. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jcp14129

Hello! 1 year 11 months ago #967

Be sure to announce when you're in Texas! ;)

Hello! 1 year 10 months ago #968

Welcome Jcp14129! You're going to love this site. It's the members that make it awesome so be sure to friend these great ladies and men and enjoy all this site has to offer (the forums are great for interaction and asking questions, the blogs are hot and the member stories even more so, of course the pic and videos are worth joining on their own!)

Have fun and hope to see you on the road some day.

Hello! 1 year 10 months ago #970

I appreciate the warm welcome, folks! Thank you.

If the lovely lady is here, what a coincidence! Didn't expect I'd find her, but if she is, so much the better. She really got me thinking about how hot it is, and how nice to have a bright spot in what can sometimes be a tough job. Definitely let her blow up her own spot if she so wishes :)

I run a decent bit in Texas itself, I'll be sure to let you know!

Ghost, I'll have to play around with the site a little bit and discover what all is shakin' here. I'm a bit of a Luddite despite growing up in Silicon Valley, so more than likely I'm missing something here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.988 seconds