Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Password and new member creation

Password and new member creation 1 year 11 months ago #1010

There's a problem with the forgot password link. When you click on it and put your email it works fine, it will send you the link to reset your password. When you click on the link to verify, it takes us back to this page, the front page and nothing happens. No extra link to reset your password. Only reason im on here is because I found the computer that remembered this password, otherwise I cannot get in.

In addition to all of this, I tried to create a new account in case I couldnt get in, and it says session timed out. Note I've tried this on many computers with various browser types, firefox, chrome, ie with no success. help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Password and new member creation 1 year 8 months ago #1159

Well, that's not good!

Password and new member creation 1 year 8 months ago #1162

Yikes. Thanks for posting this issue. Hopefully a moderator sees it and can handle it soon. Obviously new members being unable to sign up is a big problem.

Password and new member creation 1 year 8 months ago #1164

Hopefully, TW will come along soon & address this.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds