Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Notifications

Notifications 2 years 2 months ago #773

I am having trouble accessing some of my notifications. I understand they disappear after 20 days, but why can I not access those from yesterday? It seems only the current day's notifications are available. When I click on "see more" instead of more, I get this: Your notifications are stored for only 20 day(s). Old notifications will be deleted. Again, a minor nit picking problem, but....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Notifications 2 years 1 month ago #841

Ramblin'...see my post from a month ago in The Shop with the same subject title as yours. Watcher got a hold of me privately at the time to let me know he was having someone looking into it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramblingground

Notifications 2 years 1 month ago #842

No sooner I post a response to you Ramblin that I saw Watcher had gotten back with me to say that things should be fixed. I've looked through my notifications and things look correct for me at least.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramblingground

Notifications 2 years 1 month ago #843

Because of an error in the system (my favorite - "It isn't my fault" - excuse) some additional work had to be done. You will notice there are some differences in that area now. Hopefully they will be helpful and the system will be more friendly.

Speaking of Friendly. I try to make this as friendly as possible for ya'll. It's never friendly to me, iblookin' and Preacher. In fact it can be down right mean. lol

Have fun everybody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IBLookin, Rumbleseat, ramblingground, Driftin Ghost, Bigwheel

Last edit: by The Watcher.

Notifications 2 years 1 month ago #844

You guys do a phenomenal job. I haven't had anything to bitch about for a while!

Thank you all for everything you do!

Notifications 2 years 1 month ago #845

Thanks! You guys are always on it for us and we do appreciate it!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds