Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
03 February 2016
Public Flashing
I took my wife to the local pizza parlor to eat.  We decided to sit in a booth.  The place wasn't very busy and there was an older couple sitting at another booth.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Camping

Camping 1 month 3 weeks ago #1428

While camping in a state park last week we got the opportunity to do a little risque flashing, we realized toward the end of our stay that most other campers had left and the ones in our area were all adults and so the wife put on her shortest pair of shorts which allow her butt cheeks to hang out even when standing straight up so she wore them down to the bath house and we stood around talking to each other and the few campers that were left. After our shower I handed her a towel and told her she had to wear only the towel on the way back to the camper and with the size of the towel she had to show something. After dark we sat out in our chairs naked and sipped wine for what seemed like hours with the wine flowing she soon needed to pee so I handed her the towel and away we went. when we left the bath house one of the park volunteers stopped us and seemed to be real chatty I didn't have to wonder why and as he started to walk off he said if the park was crowded he would have had to say something about the wife's lack of clothing we smiled and said we understood. It was only about twenty five feet to the intersection of two roads the way he was going and probably a couple hundred yards to our camper the way we were going so I held out my hand for hers but she put the towel in it instead and she walked all the way to the camper with nothing on but her sandals as I looked back the guy was standing at the stop sign and watched until we were out of site. We got up the next mourning and broke camp but before we left the wife put on those same shorts with no panties on and a white blouse with no bra, she said she wanted to be comfortable for the long ride home and I said fine but that when I stopped to fill up she had to get out with me. Not only did she get out with me and her butt cheeks hanging out and nipples showing through the blouse but the pump card reader was broken so we had to go inside and pay for fuel I did not expect her to go in but she did and when the cool air from the store hit those nipples she was almost naked. we do have fun when we are away from people that know us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rkless-n-Bubbles, GovtCheese, Bamacpa70, danson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Camping 1 month 3 weeks ago #1429

Sounds like a great time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds