Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to spot a potential flasher

How to spot a potential flasher 1 year 6 months ago #1130

Back in the day, if someone was flashing, they would be in left lane, flashing their headlights.

This maybe a little off subject, but ladies we definitely, want to see
But a majority of the trucks on the road anymore, can't go faster than 65mph. (That's why it takes so long to complete a pass, might be going .05mph faster) slow down, let us enjoy the view

I used to write a note"flash me please" that I slid in the edge of window(but not in way of mirror) think it increased chances some.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to spot a potential flasher 1 year 6 months ago #1131

Most trucks can't, most trucks are set between 65-70 :(

How to spot a potential flasher 1 year 6 months ago #1132

Cittyboy2000 wrote: Back in the day, if someone was flashing, they would be in left lane, flashing their headlights.

This maybe a little off subject, but ladies we definitely, want to see
But a majority of the trucks on the road anymore, can't go faster than 65mph. (That's why it takes so long to complete a pass, might be going .05mph faster) slow down, let us enjoy the view

I used to write a note"flash me please" that I slid in the edge of window(but not in way of mirror) think it increased chances some.

We'd love to see a "flash me please" sign! We've yet to encounter one, so it's always that tricky thing of trying to get their attention without being arrested. lol

And once we have a eager onlooker, we will pace slow alongside for as long as traffic allows or as long as both sides are into it. Our last flahee probably had a 30 minute show at least. It was great.

How to spot a potential flasher 1 year 6 months ago #1133

It was hand crafted sign, made it with bubble letters.
Can't be to big, or it blocks the mirror.
But that was back when I owned my own truck. Someone snapped a picture, didn't mind then. But now I'm driving for a big corporation, don't want to cause a negative image...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost

How to spot a potential flasher 1 year 6 months ago #1135

I've noticed most of the newer trucks seemed to have the driver sitting further back (or they seem to) and most of the time you can't see if he's looking until you've passed.

How to spot a potential flasher 1 year 6 months ago #1160

I have noticed that myself. Since I am also driving, it is difficult to see the driver anyway, so if they are not visible in the window as I pull up, I don't stay by them long.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cbama

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds