Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

24 October 2016
Uncategorized
Public Flashing
Was 18 at the time; I was taking shower when I heard the door ringing....
23 August 2016
Public Flashing
Well I was on the balcony at Myrtle Beach , minding my own business, which usually gets me in some deep water. and I noticed some guys in another motel across the parking lot from mine,I had oceanview...
03 February 2016
Public Flashing
I took my wife to the local pizza parlor to eat.  We decided to sit in a booth.  The place wasn't very busy and there was an older couple sitting at another booth.
02 June 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
 I am relating an incident that happened last summer while I was driving south bound on Hwy 101 and having some fun teasing truckers, with the last truck having both a driver and co-driver passen...
22 February 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The first time I Flashed..... I was on my home from work, it was twilight. my widows are tinted.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2/23/2019 Saturday

2/23/2019 Saturday 2 months 3 weeks ago #1382

Wife is hard to figure out might as well quit trying, she has gone a long time and barely even shown a tit but we went on a trip this past week end of about 500 miles and she was completely naked for at least 400 or more of those miles. She got very few looks Saturday but she was still naked and I enjoyed it. Now Monday on our return trip she must have shown 75 drivers her tits and the one that showed a lot of interest she showed him that she was completely nude by putting her butt cheeks up against the window, wish he would have taken a picture of that. we were on I65 from Birmingham to just North of Mobile Alabama if any of you were some of the lucky ones that we past.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IBLookin, Preacher13, Driftin Ghost, red36ddds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2/23/2019 Saturday 2 months 3 weeks ago #1383

Cbama, I know exactly where you and your wife are coming from. We took a trip north and went thru much of the same route you were on heading north, then straight south on 75 on the return trip about a month ago. My wife has gotten so bored with waiting for a driver that wasnt on his cell phone or lost in space, that she doesnt bother to put on a show like she did in the good old days.
Lately, she has been going thru the motions and just riding along with her boobs out while I try to pace the trucks to see if there is any interest. Long hours have been spent with nary a honk or wave from a driver that noticed or enjoyed her little (haha) display. It gets very discouraging, and if it werent for the fact that she was doing it to [plaese me, she wouldnt bother at all anymore. That seems like a shame to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IBLookin, Preacher13, kiwiddd, cbama

2/23/2019 Saturday 2 months 3 weeks ago #1384

As drivers we go through the same thing. At least I know I do. There are times I get so frustrated that I dont see anything, I just get discouraged & quit. Then one day, she comes strolling by & gives me hope again. No doubt, this lifestyle is not as popular as it was in the 70's & 80s. Therefore, it is frustrating for all.

I hope that you all wont give up & realize, as I have to, that situations are far & few between anymore, but do exist. I know its hard to maintain an interest, but just keep in mind that there are some of us out here that still look, wait & enjoy your playful attitudes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, cbama

Last edit: by IBLookin.

2/23/2019 Saturday 2 months 2 weeks ago #1385

Hey IB, looks like sometime in May we may be passing through your neck of the woods. When I know for sure i'll post it.

2/23/2019 Saturday 2 months 2 weeks ago #1386

I look forward to it! :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds